Friday, September 13, 2013

Easy Egg Carton Turtle Craft for Kids

 
 
 
Today my baby girl and I had so much fun making these turtles =) They are super easy to make and they look soooo adorable....Now if you want to make them too just click here for an easy tutorial http://www.learnplayimagine.com/2012/10/egg-carton-turtle-craft.html.
 



 
 
 
Supplies Needed:

recycled egg cartons, cut apart
pipe cleaners, cut in half (or felt cut into tiny legs)
school glue ( I used hot glue gun)
Buttons
 
 

 
 
 
painting away =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You www.learnplayimagine.com for such a fun idea!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Yours are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are soo cute! I'm going to try them with the Y class I teach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am sure kiddos will love making them!

      Delete
  3. Very very cut !! j'adore !!! I love it !! Very very
    thank you

    Lili

    http://lespetitsloulousbricoleurs.centerblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retro Wrapping Paper features vintage-inspired designs and patterns that evoke nostalgia and add a unique touch to gift presentation. It's a popular choice for wrapping gifts on special occasions, offering a distinctive and stylish aesthetic. Retro wrapping paper is a charming way to celebrate the past and make gift-giving more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relationship counseling may also help couples with blended families navigate the unique challenges they face.

    ReplyDelete